The MBTI of Easter - The ECTI

by Matthew Stollak on Sunday, March 27, 2016

While some believe there are 16 distinct personality types based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), I've long held there are 16 distinct personality types based on Easter candy preference...the ECTI.  The breakdown is as follows:

Chocolate Rabbit - Hollow (H) or Solid (S)

While some prefer their chocolate rabbits hollow, I've always felt it was ripoff when you bite into it, and it crumbles.  Solid rabbit all the way.

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg - Pro (E) or Con (N)

Though I prefer the miniatures or the regular cups, a Peanut Butter Egg is always a solid Easter option.

Marshmallow Peeps - Pro (P) or Con (Z)

Some prefer these marshmallow confections, while I think they are awful

Cadbury Creme Egg - Pro (B) or Con (C)

While the shell is fantastic, the stuff inside is disgusting.

That makes me a SEZC.  What does the ECTI say about you?

Happy Easter everyone!

One comment

Great post Matt !! I am definitely a SEPB !! All Pro all the time !!

by Unknown on March 27, 2016 at 7:29 PM. #

Leave your comment